Gómez Moreno Cheese with Truffle - wedge 250g
- Bronze medal World cheese Awards 2016
- Gluten Free
Gómez Moreno's Truffled Manchego Cheese is an exquisite delicacy from Castilla-la Mancha, Spain. This special cheese is made from La Mancha sheep's milk and aged for six months, providing a golden hue and a lively acidic tang. The powerful aroma of earthy black truffles intermingles with the salty, creamy taste of artisan Manchego. Its soft, velvety texture and complex flavour profile captivates the senses. Pairs well with fruity white wine or light beer to create a symphony of flavours.
✔ Truffled Manchego Cheese has a unique and flavourful taste.
✔ Produced in Castilla la Mancha, this unpasteurised cheese is produced with sheep’s milk.
✔ This cheese wedge weights 250g.
✔ Allergens include egg (lysozyme) and milk.
✔ Combine this cheese with a fruity white wine or a light beer to form the perfect blend of flavours.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £6.95.
- Free shipping over £60.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.