Magus Birch Smoked San Simon DOP Cheese from 125g
- Gluten Free
With a minimum 30-day ripening period, San Simon da Costa DOP Cheese is made from local pasteurised cow's milk from the Rubia Gallega, Parda-Alpina and Friesian breeds and cross-breeds in the region of Galicia, an area well known for its cheeses. The oldest recognised cow’s milk cheese in Spain, it has a distinctive shape that consists of a large spinning top, a flat base and pointed tip. With a minimum 30-day ripening period, this cheese boasts a smoky, creamy and slightly acid flavour with a semi-firm interior paste and its texture is creamy and smooth. It works well for melting, as a table cheese, and on salads.
✔ Smoked cheese made from raw or pasteurised cow’s milk from the Rubia Gallega, Parda-Alpina and Friesian breeds and cross-breeds.
✔ Produced in Galicia this pasteurised cheese is produced with cows milk.
✔ Allergens include egg (lysozyme) and milk.
✔ Pair this cheese with walnuts and quince, accompanied with a white wine from the Rias Baixas.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over £75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £4.95.
- Free shipping over £75.
- Delivery is within 2-5 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed during the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully trackable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.