Alicia Natural Cider 750ml
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% Natural
Alicia cider is is a natural cider, handcrafted and selected from the best wooden chestnut barrels. Its slow and measured fermentation takes place in the historic Trabanco Asturian winery, made of stone and with a high level of humidity, situated in the green valley of Lavandera.
Alicia cider is a very aromatic cider with fruity touch, citrics and a taste in which dominates the typical acidity of the cider. There is a freshness feeling in the mouth, caused by a light carbonic note.
Slow fermentation in chestnut barrels with more than 50 years of antiquity. Clean and shining cider, clarified by pouring it cold.
Perfect to combine with fish, seafood, sushi, rice and noodles.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
NOTIFY ME WHEN BACK IN STOCK
- Standard UK Delivery costs £6.95.
- Free shipping over £60.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.