Beher 100% Iberian Cebo de Campo Ham - Hand-sliced from 100g
- Dairy Free and Gluten Free
The Bernardo Hernández Ibérico Ham is produced by Beher, known for their innovative practices towards quality and sustainability. Made from pure-breed Iberian pigs, the cereal feed is produced ‘in house’ with the addition of many of the same nutrients found in acorns, ensuring that the final product boasts the same high-quality flavours as acorn-fed hams. The result is a ham with an intense savoury aroma and a complex flavour that combines a sweet nuttiness with a salty depth and a long, lingering aftertaste. The lean meat is a deep reddish colour, typical of the pure Iberian breed and the slices are hand cut by master carvers.
✔ The taste of Ibérico ham is one that needs to be cherished and only enhanced, the cereal feed is made ‘in house’, providing the same rich flavours as acorn-fed hams.
✔ This 100% Ibérico pork is made in Castilla y León.
✔ Pair alongside soft Spanish sherry for a Mediterranean experience.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs 6.95.
- Free shipping over 75.00.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.