Gourmet Spanish Saffron 1g
Spanish Saffron is the secret to an authentically vibrant, golden paella. Saffron contributes a very special combination of colour, aroma and flavour and can be used in in bread, cakes, curries and fish soups, too. Saffron usually has a honeyed, almost floral smell and a little goes a very long way - just a pinch is enough to impart deep, golden yellow colours and a distinctive flavour to whole dishes. Famous for its use in rice dishes; Spanish Saffron can also be used in meat, fish and egg dishes, as well as desserts.
✔ Saffron has an extremely subtle fragrance and flavour that’s slightly sweet, it boasts incredible colour, aroma and flavour.
✔ Our Saffron is sourced from Spain, deriving from the flower of the Crocus Sativus.
✔ This jar contains 1g of saffron and should be kept in a cool dry place away from light.
✔ Take inspiration from Spanish cookery and elevate your summer dishes with this premium saffron.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £6.95.
- Free shipping over £60.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.