Green Chilli Peppers 150g
Guindillas are small green peppers from the Basque Country. Thin, and slightly long with a green yellowish colour and soft skin, Basque Guindilla Chillis are quintessentially Spanish. Authentically pickled in white wine vinegar of low acidity and a small amount of EVOO, Guindilla peppers are sharp and piquant and are normally eaten as a tapa or with pickles. They also make an excellent pizza topping, a brilliant addition to a cheese sandwich or to bring a refreshing piquancy to rich foods such as a terrine or a plate of charcuterie.
✔ Basque Guindilla Chillis are pickled in vinegar, giving these hot Spanish chillies a sharp tang.
✔ Produced in La Rioja, this product weighs 150g.
✔ May contain sulphites.
✔ These whole green chillies can be eaten as they are straight from the jar, or paired with cheese and charcuterie for a spread.
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs 6.95.
- Free shipping over 75.00.
- Delivery is within 2-5 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.