Pedro Ximenez Reserva Sherry Vinegar 500ml
Majuelo Aged Sherry Vinegar is made from Palomina Fina grapes and aged for a minimum of two years in wooden barrels. Rich and complex with a medium-bodied consistency, it boasts notes of fig, almond, and oak which are balanced by slight acidity. An exquisite vinegar that can be used as an alternative to balsamic, the best way to serve it is paired with a high-quality extra virgin olive oil on a fresh salad or grilled vegetables. It is also a key ingredient for making great gazpacho and makes a wonderful addition to cooked dishes as well.
✔ This Sherry Vinegar has a light colour and a refreshing acidity with very little sweetness.
✔ Produced in Andalucia, Spain, this bottle contains 500ml of vinegar.
✔ El Majuelo is known as one of the top artisan sherry producers in the region.
✔ Boasting a bright, balanced flavour that brings out the best in your salads, gazpacho, and other dishes.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £6.95.
- Free shipping over £60.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.