Rosé Vinegar 250ml
Produced using traditional farming methods with no additives or artificial processes, this delicious O-Med Rose Vinegar is produced using the Trepat grape variety to create a vinegar which has a smooth and fresh flavour, with a slight bittersweet hint of red berries to tantalise the taste buds. Produced by combining traditional knowledge with cutting edge technology, this rose vinegar is a lively and refreshing balsamic vinegar with deliciously balanced tart and sweet flavours. A great addition to savoury dishes, salads and cheese, this vinegar can also be paired with asparagus, leeks, mushrooms, and ripe tomatoes to create traditional Spanish cuisine.
✔ A refreshing accent to recipes, this delicious rose vinegar is made from Trepat grapes and is balanced with sweet and tart flavours.
✔ Produced in Lerida, Spain, this bottle contains 250ml of vinegar.
✔ Contains sulphites.
✔ O-Med Rose Vinegar makes the perfect dressing when paired with fresh oysters and shallots.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over 75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £6.95.
- Free shipping over £60.
- Delivery is within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed on Fridays and weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully traceable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.