Embutidos Entrepeñas Spicy Chorizo from León from 100g
- 3 Gold Starts in the 2020 Great Taste Awards
- Dairy Free and Gluten Free
Great to cook for a subtle hint of flavour, or to eat on its own, this Spicy Chorizo originates from Geras de Gordón, in the Castilla y León region in North West Spain, where they believe in dedicating more time to the curing process, so there’s no need to add preservatives or artificial colours. A region famous for its food production, in time honoured ways, they use local oak to smoke the chorizo ring, giving it a light smoky flavour. A chorizo with intense flavour and strong texture, this versatile meat can be added to a tapas dish, infused with other ingredients, or simply eaten on its own.
✔ Spicy chorizo produced following the traditional recipe in an artisanal way.
✔ Produced in Geras de Gordón.
✔ Cured for a minimum of 40 days on a light Oak or Holm Oak firewood.
✔ Ready to eat or use in cooking, pair this delicious chorizo with a light and crisp wine.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over £75
- Standard UK Delivery costs £4.95.
- Free shipping over £75.
- Delivery is within 2-5 working days of your order being placed. We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer.
- Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
- Orders placed during the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
- Delivery is fully trackable. As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation with tracking information.